Tribe 12 strives to do everything we can to provide a welcoming, accessible environment for all. This page is a general overview since advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs.
If you don't feel your accommodation is addressed here on our accessibility page, please reach out to us at email@example.com with your questions, concerns and feedback and we will meet you where you are.
- We do our best to hold our events in public places that are physically accessible in the most all-embracing way possible, which is noted on our event page tags. If an event is in a private home, it may not be physically accessible. If this is a barrier to your participation in an event, let us know as soon as possible and we'll work together toward a possible solution.
- Tribe 12 does a lot of events with food, if you have food allergies or dietary restrictions including Kosher restrictions please let us know at least one week in advance. We will work with you to make sure that we get food you can eat. You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter or Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) please tell us two weeks before the event and we will work to make sure that it happens! We cannot guarantee an available interpreter without an advance request, so reach out to us at email@example.com
- If you have any questions about the physical space or sensory experience (i.e. lighting or sound) reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 48 hours with more details. We use event page tags on our website to share this type of general information, such as the tag Indoor
- Tribe 12 encourages and welcomes you to use any personal items you need to make events more comfortable for your needs (such as earplugs, weighted hoodies, fidget items, etc.).