Careers at Tribe 12
TRIBE 12 JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Tribe 12 is seeking applicants for a new full-time position: COMMUNITY MANAGER
A key position at Tribe 12, this position is the “face” of the organization, helping constituents become and stay engaged, staying on the pulse of the community and Tribe 12’s image, and providing administrative organization to achieve excellent operational performance, particularly in the areas of communications and data management. Tribe 12’s Community Manager promotes the brand through community support, content distribution, and digital engagement. Tribe 12 has an office in Center City Philadelphia.
Duties of this job can be accomplished in the office, at program locations and virtually.
- Serve as the friendly and informed “first face” of Tribe 12 Welcome newcomers through the website, social media, etc.
- Promote awesome events through partnering with staff, volunteers, and the community
- Create and enhance our marketing and communications calendar
- Help keep us organized with information management and reporting
- Provide basic accounting support a few hours per week (training available)
- Keep operations and administration running smoothly.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- A friendly individual who makes others feel at ease
- A super organized, detail-oriented person
- Someone who can maintain focus in fast-paced multi-faceted environments
- A professional who fosters inclusiveness and moves easily among diverse groups
- Someone with knowledge of or willingness to learn: basic graphic design, basic web content/html, Salesforce or other CRM, Excel, WordPress, Slack, Calendly, Canva, Quickbooks or other bookkeeping system
- A self-starter with an understanding and commitment to the Jewish community.
Salary: $47,000 – 50,000 depending on experience
Who We Are
Tribe 12 connects people in their 20s/30s to Jewish life and community in Philadelphia today so they will choose to stay connected tomorrow. Tribe 12 welcomes all people who identify as Jewish, whose partners are Jewish, and those who are exploring Judaism, regardless of Jewish knowledge or experience. We encourage everyone, Jewish and beyond, to participate in the creation and performance of the cultural rituals we share. We commit to creating a space that celebrates the many gender identities and expressions, sexualities, religious practices, ethnic and multi-ethnic identities, racial and multi-racial identities, disabilities, and financial circumstances that make up our Jewish community.
How To Express Your Interest:
Please send your cover letter and resume to Babs Racca, Interim Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org