- This event has passed.
9th Annual Tribe 12 Fellowship Launch Night Register Here
May 14 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Our 9th cohort of Tribe 12 Fellows have honed their ideas for four months, and on Launch Night be the first to hear about these socially-conscious businesses, non-profits and projects which will change our community, our city, and the world!
- Hear directly from the Fellows as they pitch their ventures on stage
- Network with seasoned and up-and-coming entrepreneurs
- Share your insights with Fellows one-on-one at their booths
- Enjoy drinks and light fare
This free event is open to the public and we encourage you to register in advance as walk-in tickets will be limited. We invite you to come as you are in business casual.
6:15pm – Doors Open
6:15-7:15 – Alumni Showcase
7:00-8:15pm – Main Program and Pitches
8:15-9:30pm – Schmoozing & Visiting Fellows’ Booths
A sign language interpreter is available upon request and the venue is accessible for wheelchairs and mobility devices. There will be an overflow room for anyone who wants a quieter environment in which to hear the pitches. If you require these or other accommodations to fully participate in this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public transit: The 19th Street trolley station and the 17, 44 and 125 bus lines are all within one block of the event
- Ride sharing: If you are a new Lyft user, you can receive $5 off your ride to this event. Visit lyft.com/invite/TRIBE12 to redeem or use the code Tribe12
- Parking: The lot under 2005 Market Street is $10 after 6pm, or park at 2116 Market Street for $10 if you enter after 4pm and leave by 12am