Our 8th cohort of Tribe 12 Fellows have honed their ideas for four months, and on Launch Night be the first to hear about these socially-conscious businesses, non-profits and projects which will change our community, our city, and the world!
– Hear directly from the Fellows as they pitch their ventures on stage
– Network with veteran and up-and-coming entrepreneurs
– Share your insights with Fellows one-on-one at their expo booths
– Enjoy complimentary drinks and light fare
– Come early to engage with our community, buy local, and hear more about the development of past and current Tribe 12 Fellowship ventures at our first ever Makers Market featuring past Fellows
6-7pm: Browse our Maker’s Market
6:30pm: Doors open for Launch Night
8-9pm: Schmoozing and visiting the Fellows’ booths
This free event is open to the public and we encourage you to register in advance as walk-in tickets will be limited. We invite you to come as you are in business casual.
A sign language interpreter is available upon request and the venue is accessible for wheelchairs and mobility devices. If you require these or other accommodations to fully participate in this event, email Adam and we will be happy to accommodate you.