Do you want to learn more about Tribe 12 and our multitude of Tribes that we offer? Come to the Tribe 12 Retreat!
Below you will find answers to some questions you may have so please read below:
What you’ll experience this weekend
- Connect with friends or make new ones and bond over the shared experience
- Explore different interests in small groups with like minded folks.
- Authentically lean in to your own personal Jewish identity and values
When is the retreat?
- Start: October 21st at 4:00pm – Formal meeting at 7:00pm
- End: October 23rd at 12:00pm – Checkout at this time
Where is it?
- Lake Harmony, PA (exact address available once confirmed as a participant).
Is there transportation?
- TBD: At a minimum we will have carpool options for folks without cars + a travel stipend for those who drive multiple people.
How much is it?
- The retreat is a sliding scale of $75 – $150 per person for the weekend depending on room choice. This cost is all-inclusive of meals, lodging, and facilitated workshops throughout the weekend. Financial assistance is available upon request – email email@example.com for more information.
What is the housing situation like?
- You’ll be in a house with shared rooms of 1-4 other roommates per room depending on what room preference you indicate on our form. Upon acceptance, you will be given the option to request a roommate. We will do our best to accommodate those requests.
What is the food situation like?
- All food for the weekend is being provided and will be vegetarian. Vegan, gluten-free, and nut free options can be available at each meal.
I still have questions, who do I talk to?
- Either Polly or Megan are happy to chat further, email Polly at Polly@Tribe12.org and she’ll either answer your questions or connect you to Megan!
This sounds so cool I want to sign up NOW! What should I do next?
Registration is open now until October 7th. If your eligibility is confirmed we will send you a confirmation with payment form to secure your spot. If accepted, participants will have until October 14th to submit payment. Space is limited and spots are only guaranteed upon receipt of payment. Any cancellations will be processed on or before October 14th.
Tribe 12 requires all participants to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will require proof of vaccination from all accepted applicants. All participants will be asked to either a) take a rapid test Wednesday, Thursday and Friday before the retreat OR b) take a PCR 48-72 hours before the retreats as well as a rapid test Friday before coming to camp. We will ask for a text confirming negative tests. We hope these precautions will allow members to experience the retreat to the fullest without social distancing or wearing a mask..