When Danielle isn’t at improv rehearsal or a civic association committee meeting, you can find her scouring local flea markets or biking the Schuylkill Trail. As a Moishe House Without Walls host, she plans artistic & cultural meetups in her South Philly Row home to engage with her Jewish community. Danielle is a proud suma cum laude graduate of Drexel University’s Design & Merchandising program and currently is the assistant buyer of home décor at Five Below Inc, where she has designed and developed product for 750 stores nationwide. Her biggest fans are her grandma, her twin sister and her Calico cat, Paloma.
Tribe 12 Events
- December 15 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- December 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- December 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- December 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 21 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm