This week, the Tribe 12 team is packing their bags for Atlanta to attend the annual Collaboratory conference!
For this gathering, sponsored by the Shusterman Family Foundation and the Lippman Kanfer Foundation of Living Torah, we will be joining more than 80 other kick-ass Jewish organizations to build relationships, strengthen skills and build strategy.
We are excited to meet some new faces and hear their stories and successes. We are also really proud to roll into Atlanta with this all-star Philly crew…
- Challah For Hunger: Challah is a member of our co-working space, Tribe Commons! We’re looking forward to talking with the Challah team without a computer screen in the way.
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services: JFCS has guided us through a few diversity training events and has helped coach our staff. We are excited to catch up with Tribe 12 Fellow, Polly Edelstein who is part of the JFCS crew rolling into Atlanta.
- Presentense: We partner with them for our Tribe 12 Fellowship and are used to a working long distance relationship, so we are excited to see what they are doing throughout the country!
- 2016 Tribe 12 Fellow, Adam Wodka, the founder of Urban Detour will also be attending Collaboratory. If you are new to Philly or you’re a Philly native, Urban Detour is worth checking out for a new way to explore the city!
- Marriage Minded Mentor: Aleeza, owner of Marriage Minded Mentor, was a Tribe 12 Fellow in 2013! Marriage Minded Mentor is more than just a matchmaking service; Aleeza helps couples find each other and create a foundation for a healthy relationship.
- Limmud — The international pluralistic learning community has a chapter in Philly. It is run by the Center City Kehillah, whom we help organize this massive conference!
- Jewish Kids Groups: No JKG isn’t Philly-based, but Tribe 12 staff Danielle’s sister Maya works there so they are cool enough to sit with us.
We can’t wait to bring back what we learned to the City of Brotherly and Sisterly Love. Until then, YALLABYE.